Synopsis: Too often we fail to prepare for our battles. So when challenges, troubles, or opportunities arise, we rapidly become burdened with limiting thoughts of self-doubt, fear, impossibility, and lack. But it doesn’t have to be this way. We can train our minds to conquer uncertainty, beat insecurity, and step past the tragedies of yesterday.
Battle Ready is a hands-on scriptural plan that teaches you twelve easy-to-implement, confidence-building mind-sets designed to transform your thoughts and, therefore, your life. You’ll gain practical wisdom, like how to
· make new habits stick in just five steps
· disarm the seven most common attacks that plague women
· exchange self-limiting thoughts for purpose-driven, love-releasing thoughts
· implement thirty-second mind-lifters that deliver peace
· create boundaries so you live life full of what matters
You can live victoriously.
Kelly captured me with her first sentence of the first chapter:
Life’s greatest fight is within the mind.
From there she lays out how to prepare for Battle against the Enemy BEFORE he strikes. Backed by Scripture and bolstered with humor and her personal accounts, Kelly spoke to me at a critical time in my life. A believe her message is one EVERYONE needs to hear and apply.
Thank you for your support. (click on the images to take you to a new Amazon window)