I would appreciate your prayers for these upcoming events and goals for in my speaking and publishing journey.
Interview with Steve Repak, CFP for Your Money God’s Way on the Just Jesus Network (Friday, May 4)
- God would guide my words
- I would speak intelligently and honestly
- My sincerity would come out and passion, but more than anything HIS TRUTH!
- That I would be calm! (This is exciting and scary all at the same time)
- Join me in praising God for this amazing opportunity.
Northwestern Christian Writers’ Conference (July 13-14)
This is going to be an exciting weekend. Last years was a year of learning, this year is a year of action.
- Intense workshops to take me from aspiring author to published author
- Taught by Liz Curtis Higgs (amazing best selling author of 37 books) and Alice Cinder (Senior Acquisitions & Development Editor, David C. Cook)
- Purpose: To give me tools to get started, organized, engaged, and published
1-2-1 meeting with Wendy Lawton (VP of the literary agency I would love to be represented by, Books and Such)
- To have my book proposal for my Bible Study written well and ready to hand over if requested
- To have the Intro and weeks 1-4 written, each consists of 5 days of homework.
- But I am wondering if it would be better to make this a devotional. Please pray for God’s leading here. Still leaning toward an in-depth Bible study.
After the Conference, I will start a whole new list, LOL. I think this is enough to keep me busy for a while–and quite possibly out of trouble, Nah.