Upcoming events and goals for in my publishing journey and how you can help me pray for them. Besides these goals I would love your daily prayers so that I might remain sensitive and obedient to God’s leading:
A Few Days Away For Concentrated Writing (March 27-31)
- God would stretch my time.
- I was hoping for a longer trip, but this was the best time for me to get away with a packed family schedule this Spring.
- No distractions
- Get a lot accomplished
- Spiritual protection as I write
- Special time with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
Northwestern Christian Writers’ Conference (July 13-14)
This is going to be an exciting weekend. Last years was a year of learning, this year is a year of action.
- Intense workshops to take me from aspiring author to published author
- Taught by Liz Curtis Higgs (amazing best selling author of 37 books) and Alice Cinder (Senior Acquisitions & Development Editor, David C. Cook)
- Purpose: To give me tools to get started, organized, engaged, and published
1-2-1 meeting with Wendy Lawton (VP of the literary agency I would love to be represented by, Books and Such)
- To have my book proposal for my Bible Study written well and ready to hand over if requested
- To have the Intro and weeks 1-4 written, each consists of 5 days of homework.
- But I am wondering if it would be better to make this a devotional. Please pray for God’s leading here. Still leaning toward an in-depth Bible study.
After the Conference, I will start a whole new list, LOL. I think this is enough to keep me busy for a while–and quite possibly out of trouble, Nah.