Starting Monday in the
we are reading
Battle Ready by Kelly Balarie
I would love for you to join us.
You can order this book on Amazon as either a physical book or ebook.
If you are not a member of the group, click on the link above and request membership as this is a closed group. I will happily add you in.
I was honored to be on the launch team for this book and it challenged me at a time I needed it most. I felt as though each word was written with me in mind. I was imprisoned by self-doubt, wondering if this whole writing thing was a farce. If this is where God really wanted me to be. I knew He called me to this, I knew I was obeying Him, but I still doubted me. My ability. Who am I? Why would anyone care what I have to say? Am I even good at this? Etc.
Then Jesus used this book at this time to point out Satan’s lies and to alter my perspective. It’s NOT about me, it’s about HIM!
- Read chapter 2 chapters a week and answer the questions at the end of each chapter.
- There are no quizzes, no one is going to check in on you. But reading a book together is enjoyable and it helps keep you accountable.
- Post your favorite quotes, thoughts, and reactions on the group page so we can discuss it together and support and encourage each other as we learn how to live victoriously.
- Please consider posting these same things on your social media platforms #battlereadybook or #battleready
- When we finish the book, please review it on Amazon.
- This is so helpful to any author.
- It provides encouragement and your testimony about this book will encourage others to hear Christ’s message in these pages.
I am open to other book ideas for the future. I have the next one planned already–stay tuned! But nothing beyond that.