Starting Monday in the
Vibrant Relevance FB Group
we are reading
Battle Ready by Kelly Balarie
I would love for you to join us.
You can order this book on Amazon as either a physical book or ebook.
If you are not a member of the group, click on the link above and request membership as this is a closed group. I will happily add you in.
I was honored to be on the launch team for this book and it challenged me at a time I needed it most. I felt as though each word was written with me in mind. I was imprisoned by self-doubt, wondering if this whole writing thing was a farce. If this is where God really wanted me to be. I knew He called me to this, I knew I was obeying Him, but I still doubted me. My ability. Who am I? Why would anyone care what I have to say? Am I even good at this? Etc.
Then Jesus used this book at this time to point out Satan’s lies and to alter my perspective. It’s NOT about me, it’s about HIM!
- Read chapter 2 chapters a week and answer the questions at the end of each chapter.
- There are no quizzes, no one is going to check in on you. But reading a book together is enjoyable and it helps keep you accountable.
- Post your favorite quotes, thoughts, and reactions on the group page so we can discuss it together and support and encourage each other as we learn how to live victoriously.
- Please consider posting these same things on your social media platforms #battlereadybook or #battleready
- When we finish the book, please review it on Amazon.
- This is so helpful to any author.
- It provides encouragement and your testimony about this book will encourage others to hear Christ’s message in these pages.
I am open to other book ideas for the future. I have the next one planned already–stay tuned! But nothing beyond that.
5 thoughts on “What we are reading now: Battle Ready by Kelly Balarie”
Thank you so much!
Same. I think she will. You have a lot of excellent tips, ideas, help, and encouragement. It’s a great resource.
Thank you so much Cheyenne! I really appreciate you sharing. I look forward to getting to know her, and I hope she finds it useful. Blessings to you!
Right back at you! I shared a link to your website on FB with a dear woman who just got diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I knew I was sending her in the right direction. Her name is Laura Berry–another sister and author 🙂
I should have my book by Monday and am looking forward to reading and discussing it. It sounds like exactly what I need right now. Blessings to you!